Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mamarazzi School

Last week I went to an all day photography school to learned to take better pictures. It was so good. Mamarazzi School was designed by Sarah and Jennifer and it is for Mom's that want to take better pictures. I was hoping it would be a good intensive program and it was everything I was hoping it would be. Sarah and Jennifer were humble, sweet and very good at explaining everything in a way that was not too overwhelming. I have already been chasing the kids around the house with my camera and snapping pictures of my husband while he works (he really appreciates that). 


If you are in the Austin area (or even if you are not) I highly recommend taking a class from these ladies.  I am even mentioned in their blog :)

Here are a couple of my favorite pictures from the workshop. Baby F was a sweetie and his mom was super nice.
This little guy LOVED his little stuffed toy. It made him so happy.

Some tries at some funkier post processing:

.








0 comments: