Saturday, August 9, 2008

Adventures in Killeen

Rick came home from Iraq last week for only a few short weeks.  The sacrifice of all the men and women rebuilding Iraq is amazing. We are truly blessed to have people willing to serve our country and I am forever grateful. 


Rick and Melinda are such a loving and fun couple. Chinell and I went up to Killeen for their session and went to the CTU campus. The kids loved the ducks and little Issac wanted to swim with them the whole session.

Here is a sneak peek from our session:
This picture was just too awesome not to post. Sorry guys, it is one of my favorites, I had to post it. It just shows how playful and fun these two are.  :)

This is a great one of Rick and the kids. He was wonderful with them. I can tell the kids just adore him. 


She is SO precious.

Thank you again you guys for a wonderful and fun session. Thank you both for your service and sacrifice for our great country. 


0 comments: