Thursday, November 20, 2008

Autumn's Birthday Cake-Humble Pie Desserts

My Autumn just celebrated her 2 year birthday before we left for Boston. She really wanted an E-I-E-I-O birthday party.  Owning a local business myself, I always try to give my business to other local businesses or other businesses started by moms. I found a business card for Humble Pie Desserts at our local gymnastics place (where my 2 year old and I take a class together). I called Jeanna and told her what I was looking for. She mentioned something about cookies and frosting and I choose the cake type. I wasn't sure if she was talking about frosting regular animal crackers or what, but I just let her be creative and hoped for the best. When I saw the cake I almost cried. It was AMAZING. I even gave her a hug. I am sure she thought I had lost my mind as I had never met her before, but it was just more then I could have ever dreamed up in my mind. Not only did it look adorable, it tasted fabulous. Here are the pictures:








0 comments: