Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Paige

It was great to get to take some pictures of Paige.  She is such a funny girl. She tells the best jokes. It is amazing to me that she knows exactly how to deliver them at 5 years old. She has better delivery then most adults.  She cracked me up. Paige is also the most literal person I have ever met. I told her we were going to just take 5 more pictures and as soon as I clicked the shutter button, she said "1"...she was counting as I clicked. Crazy kid. I knew the last 5 pictures better be good because that was all I was getting.  :) We had a great time and notice her eyes...they are so beautiful.

I believe that babies are all miracles. God's process is just amazing if you think about it. Paige is beyond the miracle of birth and her story is amazing. Paige was born with Mosaic Trisomy 16 a genetic Chromosome disorder.  You can read her story here.  


0 comments: