Friday, April 18, 2008

Website

Nicole and I have been working very hard on getting our business up and running and we finally feel official because our website is up and looking good and we have a plethora of business cards. I have to give more kudos to Nicole for the many sleepless nights she has spent working on the website when I decided take my huge pregnant self to bed. We have spent many late night instant messaging and suddenly I am off to bed and she is working away. She is such and awesome friend and business partner.

Please visit our website at www.cutiepie-photography.com. Tell us what you think.

I would also like to thank the Schopp's and Johnson's for the opportunity to do their pictures recently. We will post pictures soon.

1 comments:

Erin said...

Love the website! Amazing photos - a MUST SEE!!