Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Amazing Photography Workshop

My inspiration comes from so many things.  I love to see my Autumn playing with her doll or animal. My Olivia dancing around as a ballerina. I get inspiration from flowers, nature, old rusty looking doors, chipped stools, barns, lighting, animals...really from everything I encounter. I also get my inspiration from other photographers. Amazing Skye Hardwick from Work of Heart Photography was in town for a workshop I attended. It was beyond amazing. I learned new business type things, and she introduced me to some new vendors (more great things coming soon). She also talked to us a lot about inspiration. Her work inspires me within itself, but she shared so much about how to find my own inspiration from within. Did I mention how great it was? I really needed this workshop in my life, it was perfect timing with everything I have been going through in the past number of months.  


We also had the time to do a photo session with about 16 different children. It was SO fun!  You all know how much I love kids and it was so fun to get to know so many at one time and take their pictures. I will post some of my favorites over the next couple of days.




0 comments: