Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Newborn Isaiah

Back in August we did family and maternity pictures for a beautiful family who serves our country in the military and as civilian military support. Last week, I had the pleasure of photographing their newest edition.


Daddy flew home from Iraq in time for the birth, but he had to return within days after his son being born. This momma is not only Army strong, but Momma strong too...


Hey Daddy, I have a message for you!



He had other things on his mind besides getting his picture taken...




This is an example of me playing with selective coloring. I want to make it clear that this is not consistent with the normal style of photography editing we do. I am being a little edgy and playful. I have to be honest, Nicole, my business partner hates selective coloring and I like to play with edits a little too much.

Since M is wearing a blue sweater and she had a baby boy, I was being cheesy and selected the blue coloring and said: "It's a boy!"


0 comments: